Technical Service Manager
Puno radno vreme
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in the top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partners of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of a socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
Technical skills and responsibilities
- People Management. Manages, motivates, and develops a team of technical specialists, ensuring that the service levels are met.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to act as a respected technical interface both internally and externally to exhibit confidence that we can deliver and enhance their service.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team’s technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated, and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, considering changing priorities or issues on services of a small to medium capacity. Uses strengths of the team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within the Service Level Agreement. (SLA)
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues.
- Service Delivery. Using the strengths of the team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum, always striving towards improvements, with impeccable service as the goal.
- Professional Specialization. Focus and attention are primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current Customer base. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to the agreed strategic toolset, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
- Key Performance Indicators Maintaining and growing technical skill levels of the team and parallel growth in soft skills, to balance technical capability
- Coaching and mentoring team.
- Awareness and conformance to all relevant standards.
- All aspects of the Performance Management process completed
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders, and customers as appropriate
- Customer feedback.
- Recognize where risk exists and communicate that risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practices across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Adherence to the standard process
- Experience managing vendors, suppliers, and key partners.
- Experience in managing and negotiating contracts
- Experience managing multilevel SLAs
- Basic knowledge in finances and financial accounting based on IFRS standards
- As soft skills, we need English proficiency, business acumen, top communication skills, and experience in global operations/customers highly desirable.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.