Puno radno vreme
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an amazing UI Artist to create a high profile, original graphics, and materials for POP! Slots amazing game.
As a UI Artist, you will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create layouts that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is versatile and you can expect a variety of different tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent, and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, frames, etc.) and having fun expressing your artistic talent.
You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing).
- Develop high-end graphics that will communicate a commercial message in the most appealing way
- Designing marketing materials
- Presenting and communicating design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, developers, and product managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of color and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the gaming industry and with digital painting
- Illustration skills
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit, and snacks